Effective as of: July (23)th, 2017.
(1) Consulting Quest (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We are also committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with the principles laid out in the applicable legislation. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website or Mobile Application (consultingquest.com) (our “Service” or “Website/App”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect: (a) on this Website/App; and (b) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website/App.
(3) Our Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website/App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18 and unless your consent is given or authorized by the holder of your parental responsibility in accordance with applicable law, do not use or provide any information on this Website/App or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Service or provide any information about yourself to us.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
(1) We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website/App, including information: (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number (“personal information”); (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or (c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website/App and usage details.
(2) We collect this information: (a) directly from you when you provide it to us; (b) automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
(3) We may also collect information provided by third parties.
- Information You Provide to Us.
(1) The information we collect on or through our Website/App may include: (a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website/App, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Website/App, requesting further services or report a problem with our Service; (b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and voice call details), if you contact us; (c) Details of transactions you carry out through our Website/App, as you may be required to provide financial information.
(2) You may provide information to be published or displayed (“Posted”) on public areas of websites you access through the Service (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
(1) As you navigate through and interact with our Website/App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including: (a) details of your visits to our Website/App, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website/App; and (b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
(2) The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
(b) Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website/App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website/App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
(c) Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website/App and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website/App.
(2) We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information
(1) We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information: (a) to present our Service and its contents to you; (b) to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us; (c) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; (d) to perform and develop services, deliveries, payments and products in connection with our Service; (e) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, bookkeeping, support and marketing; (f) to notify you about changes to our Website/App or any products or services we offer or provide through it; (g) to develop our Website/App and provide better services; (h) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and (i) for any other purpose with your consent.
(2) We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at email@example.com.
(3) We will keep your Personal Information in our possession for the period necessary for the fulfillment of our collection purposes, as provided in Section 6 (1) above.
- Disclosure of Your Information
(1) We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(4) You understand and agree that the Personal Information collected may be transferred to third countries, as some third parties supporting our business may be located in these countries. Please note that some countries may not offer the same type of protection and privacy for Personal Information provided.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
(1) We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
(b) Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
- Your European Union Privacy Rights
(2) You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, object, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, as well as obtain restriction of processing in the cases provided by Section 18(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679. However, we reserve the right to not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
(3) In case of any inobservance with our legal requirements and duties, you have the right to file a complaint before the applicable data protection authority.
- Data Security
(1) We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
(2) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website/App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We require you not to share your password and login details with anyone.
(3) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website/App. Unless otherwise provided in the applicable legislation, any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- Contact Information
60 Broad Street, Suite 3502, New York, NY 10004, United States of America
or via our telephone number:
+1 609 580 1373